This morning was the weirdest morning ever!
Everyday I wake Micah up, fight with him to change his diaper,
Fight with him to put on pants, a shirt, socks, shoes, a coat....it's all a struggle!
Well, today is saturday.....the diaper was a fight....but that was it.......and really thats the weirdest part
He was mad at me for not putting his shoes and coat on! He followed me around, ' coat, coat, shoooo, shooooo'
' no, baby, we don't need coat or shoes, we are staying home'
Bawling from Micah! It was crazy!
Then we worked on his new puzzle....you have got to hear him say chicken! You will die, it's the cutest thing ever! And I must say, he has had the puzzle one day, and he has it mastered......
Then I spent the afternoon in the kitchen...making cookie after cookie, after candy after candy! I am beat!
Soooooo good night!
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment