when dad and i are out lolly gagging
he always says " I better get home,
or your mother will think I have fallen in"
What ever that means!! but....
it's been so long since I have blogged
"i might have fallen in!!"
so just a quick update
we are doing well! Taking one day
at a time works wonders!!
we are excited for the Holidays!
mainly Christmas! The snow, the
tree, the twinkle lights! I am in
love with this time of year, though
I wonder where the snow is.....
But most of all celebrating the Birth
of My Savior....it leaves me breathless.
we are planning on heading to NYC
just after the holidays....so if we don't
have snow now....I hope it stays away till
our return :-) then snow, snow, snow, snow!!
well, i better run....
I just wanted to let you know
our days are filled with sun, and son :-)
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment