




yes, I always want snow....well, we got it!
on the way to New York and on the way home!!
but when mom and dad would call us and ask us how the roads were....we would just say "sunshine and rainbows, sunshine and rainbows!!" I knew they weren't buying it though!
We had a wonderful visit! As usual we spent all of our time at the house...we aren't much for sight seeing, espically with Micah!
One night we went over to Damaris and Victor's house for dinner! We had pork shoulder...mmmmmm I can still smell it! DeLish!
We also made sure we had Lina's Chicken Cutlets, her Burritos, NY Pizza, Bagels, Chineese food for New Years Eve (though Mike was not impressed with the idea!)
The kids had a great time together too, chasing each other, playing the piano together....it was great! )the house is very similar to great grandma cushing's house, where the rooms are connected with a hallway ...you know to make a race track :-)
I spent a lot of time in the kitchen with Lina, learning some of her cooking tricks....now I just need to put them to use :-) (says Miguel)
Thank you for all of your prayers while we were traveling, they are greatly appreciated!
But I will say the same thing I say everytime we go to NYC
THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!
we are so glad to be back home safe and sound!
No comments:
Post a Comment