We went to the ICCM in late october...and had a wonderful time! I thought when we went that we would spend hours, nay, all day there....in the end I think we were there for 3 hour and then went out into the mall and had lunch and headed for the car :-)
The Grocery Store was Micah's Favorite Part...he loved being able to be in charge!we played with this loop d loo forever too!
this section was a little to advanced for him...but he enjoyed himself and papa helped him fly!
the train room.....full of trains, trains to touch, and not to touch......he was in love!
all in all we had a wonderful time...
though I got tired very quickly! and micah was in a coma before we ever left the parking lot!
Miguel would tell you it was time to go home because micah and I were both "melting" :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment