Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A new look on life

I am truly amazed every time I turn aground and the Lord is providing us with what we need, even before we know we need anything! The Saturn has been on its last leg for a while now and we just kept ignoring the problem hoping it would just....I don't know, go away! Well it got MUCH worse, and very hard to ignore the oil slick in the street! So, Dad went over to Hanleys to kick tires and see what was there. And low and behold, a diamond in the rough! Now let me warn you, she might not sound like it to you, but to us, she is just what we need and cheaper than we dreamed! The day before dad stopped over he Hanley had bought a '96 buick century with only 52 thousand miles on it! So, shes not fancy, but she is exactly what we need, for the price we need. And the Lord has also blessed us with the money to pay for it!
He knows our every need.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new car. Please wish Miguel a Happy Birthday for me. I'm still in Ukraine, but will be back soon. I might be taking a road trip this winter so Iowa could be in my future!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. John
    you are always welcome here in Iowa!!!!!
    If Janna and Miguel can't find room in the inn for you let me know. I think we could find room for you to lay your head . In HIS name Ron

    ReplyDelete