Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Truth Serum

Sometimes I want to lay down on the floor, kick, scream and cry that I want my sisters.
Its the truth, I can't help it, its how I feel.
Well, today I got a little taste to help me get through another couple of days til they come back. But I must also tell you, I didn't get my jacob fix....he was too busy sleeping! The nerve!
I got to see Nello Amazing, My sweet, sweet Chuckwagon, Eddie D as he entertained the babies, Stud Seve in his sunglasses, Beautiful Sousi in her butterfly glasses.
I got to hug my sister, and see joel (I know why nello is soooo amazing)

Speaking of Nello, Micah.....well lets just say the only child didn't fair so well with the baby of 6....he thought he was bigger and rougher, but his skin isn't as thick......(well that could also be because I am his mother) but they still had fun from what I could tell!
See you soon my travelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment