Thursday, September 30, 2010

we come from quiet people....




miguel is not going to be happy that i am sharing this video..... but......... he would "scream" and then micah would "scream", he would, then micah would....over and over all night....needless to say i was not impressed....teaching my son those kinds of things.... ;-)

2 comments:

  1. OMGGGG!!! i love my nephew..alll his video and piocs are sopoo amazingggg he is just adorableee....i love himmm oxoooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah 44:23
    23 Sing for joy, O heavens, for the LORD has done this; shout aloud, O earth beneath. Burst into song, you mountains,you forests and all your trees, for the LORD has redeemed Jacob,he displays his glory in Israel.

    I hear this little one and his dad making wonderful sounds to one another and then I look to a verse and see Jacob is there and then I see your wonderful ( and I mean ausome) note about your nephew Jacob and I think how pleasing to our Lord all of this is. Make a Joyful Noise. Hugs, kisses, prayes and quite a few tears. Oh, and lots of love.... Mary

    ReplyDelete