

the past week has been filled with "growing by leaps and bounds"
last week micah learned to army crawl...then he decided that while lounging on his side he could push himself up into a sitting position....and well, if you can sit you don't need to lay for your bath anymore!! Big Boys sit for their baths!! ugh and I didn't think bath time could get any tricky-er
Titus 2:15 These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you.
ReplyDeleteI am soooo glad that I was able to see this wonderful little guy. He is a lead baby if I ever did meet one, and one that anyone would love. Every inch of him. Look out girl... Those eyes will get every one. Mary
is that my blanket under your son's bum? if so how'd you get it?
ReplyDelete