Last night Micah asked for a TishMe.....I wasn't really sure what he said, so I said 'A TishMe?' Yeah mama a TishMe.....so I though about it for a second and went...oh, you mean a TishU....and he replied 'Yeah mama a TishMe!' It was the cutest thing ever!!
But what isn't cute....he now gets out of the crib like a pro! Not a creek or a squeak out of him or his crib! At first he would get out early in the morning when he woke up....but then it kept getting earlier and earlier.....and it turned into getting up at 4am and coming in and climbing up in to bed and pulling the blanket up....then proceeding to talk to me about anything and everything! ;-) and now...now when he is put to bed for the night, he stays there for about a half hour, and then gets out, goes through my room, into the back hallway, through the kitchen and into the living room....and stands there and says "Hi Guys" and waves at us! I can't take! I just bust out laughing...and Miguel gives me a dirty look :-)
And when you pick him up and carry him back to bed he says "Papa Says Don't Get Out Of Bed!" Oh, Micah, If you would just take your own advice....he also will tell you, "don't go out in the street, quiet at the library, and don't go up the steps (in the sanctuary at church)....the poor guy knows all of the rules...and will tell them to you.....but he won't do them!!
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment