Monday, June 25, 2012

B.F.F really we are!

it's a picture of a picture....but it gets the job done!
This is Bethie and Calvin.....they make me smile every time I see this picture!
you see, bethie has been my best friend forever...longer than I can to admit I am old :-)
she is a wonderful mother, and calvin...well I am speechless....he is just beautiful!
when ever she comes to town, we go out to 'grandma paula's' house to visit...and well the
visiting has become more of a challenge with micah running around, so calvin need to quick
grow up so micah has a playmate! although the cat is very entertaining too!
i miss them so much, and am truly bless by the Lord to have such a great friend!
you know the ones, you dont' see them for months, and when you do, it's like you haven't
spent a moment apart......
I love you bethie and calvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment