Wednesday, April 4, 2012

thump

let me tell you a little story....
so, micah and nello were playing
in the hallway at julie's new house
and julie, joel and I were out in the
kitchen. all of a sudden we heard a thump
.... I look down the hall to see nello sitting
on the floor near the wall holding his head....
so, I went over to him, asked him if he was ok...
he just kind of looked at me...all the while micah
was just standing there watching nello and I.
So, I bent over and picked Nello up, gave him a little
hug and a kiss on the head and told him he was ok.
the minute I picked him up, micah started tapping me
saying "carry, carry' ...meaning pick ME up!
I told micah that nello bumped his head and has
an owie.....
so, i put nello down...he wasn't really bothered
by the bump....
I turn around to micah spin in a circle, sit on the
floor, and tap his head on the wall.....then jump
up holding his head and start fake crying....tapping
me saying carry, carry!
how could i resist my baby! I picked him up, loved him
up and put him back down chuckling all the while :-)
joel said he should be nominated for an Emmy, or Oscar '-)

No comments:

Post a Comment