tomorrow is the big day, my baby turns two....and some might say that I should stop calling him 'my baby' (I can just hear jennifer now, 'stop codling him').....
well, you know what! he is my baby, and if I want to call him my baby...I will!
I am the baby, and am not ashamed of the name....I like it!
ok, so the plans for the day.....well, they are much more relaxed than last year!
we are going for lunch with mom and dad (we both have the day off work)
we haven't decided where....maybe Mario's (julie can begin drooling now)
.....we are just kind of winging it this year....but there are tons of
presents though....Elmo bubble bath, an Elmo/Bert & Ernie Counting Book, 2 plastic chairs for the patio, A MagnaDoodle, ABC magnets....Did you know that my baby knows all of the alphabet....when he really wants to pay attention and focus ....he knows all of the letters!! I can't believe it...and we have a color puzzle...he knows all of the colors too!! IT IS SOO CRAZY!!!
well, there will be pictures to come and an update of the day
there will be balloons (julie says it always looks like a big party if there are balloons involved!) and of course CHOCOLATE WEDDING CAKE!! so, look out!!
(ps we plan on julie making cakes for our parties from now on....just a courtesy notice)
Monday, February 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So today we have a Birthday party to go to.Micah is two today. How time fly's when you are having fun.
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big so fast. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH. grandpa T with Love and Prayers
Dad- I think about when he was a baby in his puppy dog outfit, laying across your stomach.....oh the time has gone so fast!
ReplyDeleteTwo, Oh, My, Oh, My..... Look out... It is a full fun time for you. He is your baby and always will be. Mine is 32 and hates me thinking of him as my baby! Don't know why? Miss Molly is growing up so fast so look out-time flies by. He is a beautiful boy. Love, prayers and more kisses. Mary
ReplyDelete