
well, the time has come.....
Micah will officially be two on the 16th
I can't believe it! the time has just gone
so fast....
you, know, there are times when it's really
hard with micah, and there are times when it's
really easy....right now is really easy....
(except for putting his coat on and putting
him in his car seat...the screaming...)
but other than that...he is a JOY!
and I say that really .....cautiously .....
cus I know what comes next.... TWO...that
warms you up for THREE.....
so, we are enjoying the easy because we know
it's gonna get worse, much worse before it gets better.
but we know you are here on the ride with us....
He is changing EVERY day. Just look at the picture and see how he changed in two months. Micah is tall enough that he can turn the lights on and some times off. He knows what he wants now AND He started to open the refrigerator now. Every day he has a couple new words. When we sit to eat he wants to pray. He is a blessing but he can keep you running and he knows it. This is the best day job I have has and the pay is all the kisses and hugs you want. Happy Birthday Micah
ReplyDeleteGrandpa T
With Love and Prayers