Tuesday, August 16, 2011

3 John 1:4

'I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth'


What day it will be when Micah understands what a beautiful sacrifice his Heavenly Father has made for him. I can't wait for Micah to grow up and accept Jesus as his personal Savior! What an amazing day that will be. Please pray for Miguel and I as we strive to show Micah God's love for him. (and for grandma and grandpa too, as we all know it takes a village to raise a child)

1 comment:

  1. YES grandpa needs all the prayer he can get because he has Micah.
    I pray for all of my daughters and there husbands every day. Also for each and every grandchild by name that they will come to know Christ and have a strong walk with HIM all of there life.
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete