everything, and i mean everything.....is a phone! even the can of sardines under the cabinet (ps, I don't know why we have a can of sardines! but we do, and it's a phone! )
Two little eyes Discovering what's new Two little hands Touching everything in view A sweet little voice Asking you why A mischievous smile And a whimpering cry Two little feet
Mama talks on the phone, Daddy talks on a phone, I see Gramps on a phone, Even sweet Grammy on the phone. I can make a phone.... Just you watch me, It just might be different then yours-but it is a phone and I can call who ever I want, when ever I want, and talk for how ever long I want. It just may not make any sense to you.... So there. Hsssssssssssshsssha!
Hugs, cheeks, kisses, love, prayers, God's love, a tear even at this hour of the morning because I miss you. Mary Jumping on the floor A toddler's mission is to explore
Two little eyes
ReplyDeleteDiscovering what's new
Two little hands
Touching everything in view
A sweet little voice
Asking you why
A mischievous smile
And a whimpering cry
Two little feet
Mama talks on the phone,
Daddy talks on a phone,
I see Gramps on a phone,
Even sweet Grammy on the phone.
I can make a phone....
Just you watch me,
It just might be different then yours-but it is a phone and I can call who ever I want, when ever I want, and talk for how ever long I want. It just may not make any sense to you.... So there. Hsssssssssssshsssha!
Hugs, cheeks, kisses, love, prayers, God's love, a tear even at this hour of the morning because I miss you. Mary
Jumping on the floor
A toddler's mission
is to explore