well, the travelers left at about 11 today, mom and dad are headed to jennifer's and I am just ooooozing with jealousy...I know I shouldn't be jealous, but I am!!! I WANT TO HOLD MY WHITE SON!! HA HA HA
Cousins, yes, but more than that. A Big MAC all born in one year and love of brotherhood.
I look into your face big brother, I wonder what we’ll do, When I am big enough to stand, And one day play with you. I look into your face big brother, and give a great big smile, I love it when you spend time with me And play with me awhile. I look into your face big brother, I’m watching all you do , I cannot wait until I grow up And be a big kid just like you.
Cousins, yes, but more than that. A Big MAC all born in one year and love of brotherhood.
ReplyDeleteI look into your face big brother,
I wonder what we’ll do,
When I am big enough to stand,
And one day play with you.
I look into your face big brother,
and give a great big smile,
I love it when you spend time with me
And play with me awhile.
I look into your face big brother,
I’m watching all you do ,
I cannot wait until I grow up
And be a big kid just like you.
where's my nello!?! you shoulda photoshopped him in!
ReplyDeletemakes me sad to see ole micah "thinning" out. . .where's the chubs man? oh, wait - i found them. . he gifted them to me! HA!