my poor baby boy has gut rot from the new foods...so he is awake all night moaning and groaning with a belly ache...and then on top of it he got my cold...poor little guy is full of boogies, coughing and sneezing...(this is the first time he has been "sick") I knew his perfect health wouldn't last forever! ;-)
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
sniff sniff
my poor baby boy has gut rot from the new foods...so he is awake all night moaning and groaning with a belly ache...and then on top of it he got my cold...poor little guy is full of boogies, coughing and sneezing...(this is the first time he has been "sick") I knew his perfect health wouldn't last forever! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My poor little Micah and Mommy....
ReplyDelete1 John 3
1 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
We just have these little speed bumps in life to get over to make sure we know who is King of Kings. And who to give it all to. I am still waking up each day and giving it all to the Lord and finding times when I take it back only to give it back to him again, and again, and again. My back still hurts by noon, the pain pills still come on board and the ice bag still comes out of the freezer.
I do love your family, your cheeks and his sore little tummy, your nose and keep you in my prayers. Kisses (the sanitary kind, hugs, prayers, a few tears for love and prayers and a blessing too.) Mary