Jana.. This post could not have been better. I love it. The Mac Men. And they sure are mend of wonderful daughts of God. I love you., ary
my first though was MacDaddy. . . and well, not my little boy!adorable - LOVE them!
Love it Michael wants to know when he and all the Daddy's should send you pictures of them so you can put all the Mac Daddys on display....not like the moms had any thing to do with this! Ha. Love it can we purchase a copy of this at all?
Jana.. This post could not have been better. I love it. The Mac Men. And they sure are mend of wonderful daughts of God. I love you., ary
ReplyDeletemy first though was MacDaddy. . . and well, not my little boy!
ReplyDeleteadorable - LOVE them!
Love it Michael wants to know when he and all the Daddy's should send you pictures of them so you can put all the Mac Daddys on display....not like the moms had any thing to do with this! Ha. Love it can we purchase a copy of this at all?
ReplyDelete