Thursday, May 27, 2010

Motor

on micah's carseat there is a puppy that when you pull the string it shakes. so, everyday when we are leaving i put it to his cheek and pull the string, and he just smiles! i love it! well, today he "grabbed it and shoved it into his mouth"!!
holy cow! he has never shown before that he has eye hand cordination! i mean he sucks on his hands all the time, but this is the first day that he put something in his mouth other than his hands! he is growing right before our very eyes!

1 comment:

  1. OK Friend.... Look out for bad and good comments from an old friend and old lady that has a bad back and walks funny. That is one beautiful baby baby with two beautiful parents that love him. You never did mention that his nick name was cheeks.... I wonder why? It is a good thing that I am not near to love him and spoil him more then the grandparents do-I know gram and gramp do a lot. Who wouldn't?

    My smile:

    Corinthians 6
    1As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain. 2For he says,
    "In the time of my favor I heard you,
    and in the day of salvation I helped you."[a] I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.

    Paul's Hardships
    3We put no stumbling block in anyone's path, so that our ministry will not be discredited. 4Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses; 5in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger; 6in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; 7in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;


    In diapers..... William was not able to use any paper or plastic so... we used cloth all the way. The good thing was that he was trained at 16 months of age and didn't wet the bed at all after that either. The paper were so expensive for Molly. At least $50 per month is not more. She is almost 3 now and still has some problems. William never did. I know I should not compare and it might be the boy girl thing.

    My prayer are with the three of you and my heart overflows with joy for the two of you for this cute baby. Mary

    ReplyDelete